All photographs are mine. If you are interested in a print or using a photograph, please contact me via e-mail.
Thank you
Susan

Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Trish

On July 5th, 2011, my Step mom Trish Passed away. She had been diagnosed with colon cancer in 2010 and had it removed and went trough chemo and radiation. She finished that in November in time for Christmas. They then found a spot on her liver and had that removed in May 2011 and started the chemo again in July. Her body was not prepared for the chemo and a week later passed away. She is now at peace and in no pain. This brought my step sister and family home, and I was able to get some pictures while we were out. I hope you enjoy them, and know that Trish was and is loved by many. 















We Love and Miss you Granny Trish XOXOXO
Patricia Huggins
July 9, 1944 - July 5, 2011

No comments:

Post a Comment